16 September, 2011
The Lets Get Stuffed Series~Bell Peppers or Capsicum RoundupPosted in : Capsicum on by : admin Tags: Round up
I had in the month of August hosted the very popular Lets Get Stuffed Series. My choice for the event had been Capsicum or Bell Peppers. Yes Dears you had to stuff Capsicum or Bell Peppers!!
I was very disappointed as I had only 6 entries. Anyway this happens.
Now here is the round-up of the series.
1. Shobha from Food Mazaa sent me this delicious Stuffed Capsicum. Slurp!
2. While Mythreyi Vattikuti of Yum! Yum! Yum! Stuff Up with Stuffed Capsicum. Yummy Yummy!
3. Priya Sreeram of Bon Appetit Stuffed Pepper with Cracked wheat Upma!
4. Ramya of Ramya’s Recipe sent Stuffed and Baked Bell Peppers. Health bhi taste bhi!
5. Vatsala of Show n Tell sent me this delicious dish of Stuffed Bell Pepper with Oats and Potatoes. Hmm! Lovely!
6. Here is Amy’s wonderful bell pepper recipe. She has called it Stuffed Malu Miris . In case you have not visited her please do vist her at Food Corner for delicious Sri Lankan recipes.
These are my entries.
1. Pasta stuffed Capsicum
2. Capsicum Stuffed with Tofu and White sauce
3. And Stuffed Capsicum.
Thanks Shobha, Mythreyi, Priya Sreeram , Ramya and Vatsala for these wonderful entries I will try them all out as I am sure the rest of my friends will.
As a token of my appreciation Shobha, Mythreyi, Priya Sreeram, Ramya & Vatsala I would like to present to all of you this award. Please accept this & display it with my heartfelt thanks!
In case I have forgotten to add any recipe please let me know I will rectify my error.
Thanks Vatsala for giving me this opportunity I enjoyed myself here!
ArchanaFacebook Page. I will be happy if you can follow me on on Twitter too!