A chutney made with Tender Tamarind Leaves Pachadi Recipe is simply delicious. Also called Chintha Chiguru Tokkuthis spicy and sour chutney tastes great with just about anything. Try it with not just idli, dosa but with bhakri and chapati even steamed rice. Try it!
Delicious, nutritious and wholesome food, from everyday classics to world cuisine! Made with a twist with love and local produce.
Our readers are loving…
- Medu Vada Sambhar
- Almi ani Batat che Ambat| Tangy Mushroom and Potato Vegetable Recipe
- Dal Dhokli| Stew of Dal and Wheat Flour Noodles
- Mango Pickle| Mavinkai Upinkai|Kari che Lonche
- Plum and Apple Cobbler
- Samosa Chaat Recipe, How To Make Samosa Chaat
- Silken Tofu Creamy Ranch Dressing
- Raw |Unripe|Green Mango Chutney
Looking for something?
Browse for specific recipes
Searching for something specific? Search below
Easy Cakes for every occasion
Our love for Salads means it is a meal. What about you?
The sweltering Indian Summers, demand refreshing thirst-quenchers. Try these out!
Check out what which recipes we’ve recently tweaked:
I love to try newer dishes and so here are some of my latest ones.