Unable to set up a Hot Pot? Me too! So I made my soup in a Pan then doled it out! We loved the soup and well I am asked to repeat the recipe! Not a very easy thing in my place! Try it!
Delicious, nutritious and wholesome food from Everyday Classics to World Cuisine made with a twist as far as possible local produce and ingredients.
Our readers are loving…
- Medu Vada Sambhar
- Almi ani Batat che Ambat| Tangy Mushroom and Potato Vegetable Recipe
- Dal Dhokli| Stew of Dal and Wheat Flour Noodles
- Mango Pickle| Mavinkai Upinkai|Kari che Lonche
- Plum and Apple Cobbler
- Samosa Chaat Recipe, How To Make Samosa Chaat
- Raw |Unripe|Green Mango Chutney
- Methi Matar Malai|Methi Malai Mutter
Find recipes for…
Browse for specific recipes
Searching for something specific? Search below
Easy Cakes for every occasion
Our love for Salads means it is a meal. What about you?
Christmas and New Year Party Recipes
This year’s Christmas will be unique more about the immediate family than meeting friends. New’s Mass and Midnight Mass will also mean social distancing! Celebrate with your family with these delicious recipes.
Check out what which recipes we’ve recently tweaked:
I love to try newer dishes and so here are some of my latest ones.