Easy to make Coconut Coriander Chutney Recipe using everyday pantry ingredients with substitutions and variations, Also called nariyal ki chutney you can enjoy chutney with idli, dosa, upma, Pongal or just plain chapati.
Delicious, nutritious and wholesome food from Everyday Classics to World Cuisine made with a twist as far as possible local produce and ingredients.
Our readers are loving…
- Medu Vada Sambhar
- Almi ani Batat che Ambat| Tangy Mushroom and Potato Vegetable Recipe
- Dal Dhokli| Stew of Dal and Wheat Flour Noodles
- Mango Pickle| Mavinkai Upinkai|Kari che Lonche
- Plum and Apple Cobbler
- Samosa Chaat Recipe, How To Make Samosa Chaat
- Raw |Unripe|Green Mango Chutney
- Methi Matar Malai|Methi Malai Mutter
Find recipes for…
Browse for specific recipes
Searching for something specific? Search below
Easy Cakes for every occasion
Our love for Salads means it is a meal. What about you?
Chocolate Recipes for Valentine
This year for Valentine’s Day make something Chocolaty a treat for all ages! Celebrate with your family with these delicious recipes.
Check out what which recipes we’ve recently tweaked:
I love to try newer dishes and so here are some of my latest ones.