- Grind the coriander and mint with the ginger, garlic, green chilli and a little onion I added a little water to speed up matters.
- Heat oil in a kadhai/wok and fry the paste till the raw smell goes away.
- As this is cooking puree the tomato.
- Add the rest of the onion and fry till translucent.
- Add the tomato and fry till well mixed.
- Add the chopped palak/spinach and fry till the palak/spinach wilts and there is no water left say about 3-4 minutes.
- Add the biryani masala stir. Add the red chilli powder if using. Mix well.
- Savour the aroma and add the rice, salt.
- Mix thoroughly. Serve hot.
Check out the Blogging Marathon page for the other Blogging