A low-fat Apple and Cashew nut Halwa Recipe that tastes amazing is deal for the coming festive season of Navratri and Diwali. Comfort food for the Fall season too! Simple, easy and healthy! You can adapt the Apple Pudding to suit a Vegans too!
Delicious, nutritious and wholesome food from Everyday Classics to World Cuisine made with a twist as far as possible local produce and ingredients.
Our readers are loving…
- Medu Vada Sambhar
- Almi ani Batat che Ambat| Tangy Mushroom and Potato Vegetable Recipe
- Dal Dhokli| Stew of Dal and Wheat Flour Noodles
- Mango Pickle| Mavinkai Upinkai|Kari che Lonche
- Plum and Apple Cobbler
- Samosa Chaat Recipe, How To Make Samosa Chaat
- Raw |Unripe|Green Mango Chutney
- Methi Matar Malai|Methi Malai Mutter
Find recipes for…
Browse for specific recipes
Searching for something specific? Search below
Easy Cakes for every occasion
Our love for Salads means it is a meal. What about you?
Diwali, where we celebrate the victory of good over evil. There is a nip in the air, means that you can indulge in sweets and fried food your body needs it.
Check out what which recipes we’ve recently tweaked:
I love to try newer dishes and so here are some of my latest ones.