Orange Mist is a delicious drink that is you can drink in gallons! 😀
When Valli announced mocktails it was kismet. It was hot and we were having a lot of liquids. I had not thought of clicking pictures or noting down what we mixed.
Most of what we mixed we went on adjusting to suit individual tastes. These were what we repeated and enjoyed.To see what a mocktail is, check here.
- 250ml orange juice, chilled
- 100 ml mango juice, chilled
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 100 ml sprite, chilled
- Ice cubes
- Orange sliced with the rind
- 2 sprigs of mint
- Mix all the ingredients and serve in a glass and serve.
- Actually I found it easier when I mixed the stuff in a vessel. Added the ice to the glass and poured the juice on top.
- I was to make thin slices of the oranges and then set them in ice. Forgot all about it.
Hi! First time here? Well, then you are Most Welcome! I hope you keep coming back for more here. If you are my regular visitor then Thanks, for you encourage me to experiment more!! I would like you to please click on my link below and like my Facebook Page. I will be happy if you can follow me on on Twitter too!