A low-fat Apple and Cashew nut Halwa Recipe that tastes amazing is deal for the coming festive season of Navratri and Diwali. Comfort food for the Fall season too! Simple, easy and healthy! You can adapt the Apple Pudding to suit a Vegans too!
She does not like nuts in her cakes hence nut outside!!
Egg-less Date and Walnut Cake
|Egg-less Date and Walnut Cake|
Recipe Source: CoolLassie
- Make strong coffee with 1 cup hot water.
- Soak the flax seed mix in the 3 tbsp hot water.
- Sift the cocoa and flour, add salt.
- Chop the dates and add to the hot coffee. Let the dates get mushy in the hot coffee.
- Line 8 ½ to 4 ½ inch loaf pan with aluminium foil and grease with butter.
- Preheat oven to 176°C.
- 15-20 minutes later add baking soda + orange zest to the date mix. Let it sit for 5 minutes.
- Combine sugar+oil+butter+milk+vanilla essence.
- Add the dry mix and the flax seed mix.
- Add chopped walnuts.
- Bake in the oven for 45-50 minutes.
are my regular visitor then Thanks, for you encourage me to experiment more!! I would like you to please click on my link below and like my Facebook Page.
I will be happy if you can follow me on Twitter too!