She does not like nuts in her cakes hence nut outside!!
Egg-less Date and Walnut Cake
|Egg-less Date and Walnut Cake|
Recipe Source: CoolLassie
- Make strong coffee with 1 cup hot water.
- Soak the flax seed mix in the 3 tbsp hot water.
- Sift the cocoa and flour, add salt.
- Chop the dates and add to the hot coffee. Let the dates get mushy in the hot coffee.
- Line 8 ½ to 4 ½ inch loaf pan with aluminium foil and grease with butter.
- Preheat oven to 176°C.
- 15-20 minutes later add baking soda + orange zest to the date mix. Let it sit for 5 minutes.
- Combine sugar+oil+butter+milk+vanilla essence.
- Add the dry mix and the flax seed mix.
- Add chopped walnuts.
- Bake in the oven for 45-50 minutes.
are my regular visitor then Thanks, for you encourage me to experiment more!! I would like you to please click on my link below and like my Facebook Page.
I will be happy if you can follow me on Twitter too!