Last Updated on
I am glad to be hosting the delicious event “My Legume Love Affair” this month, yes the December 2018.
The event by itself is very simple, cook up with legumes as the star ingredient and link it here.
Any event has rules, so here are the easy rules:
The event is open for the whole month of December’18.
- Any recipe where legume is the key ingredient is welcome please link it.
- Fresh or dried beans, lentils, pulses, and the sometimes-edible pods that contain these seeds, and derivative products such as tofu or besan, along with tamarind, fenugreek, carob, and peanuts are all acceptable. (Tamarind and fenugreek may be used in small quantities).
- Entries must be vegetarian – eggs and dairy are acceptable as ingredients.
- Only one entry per participant, please.
- Please link only new posts, no archived posts.
- Non-bloggers simply mail in your recipe along with a picture of the dish to <email@example.com>
- Please add this link in your post – “Linking this post to MLLA #123, conceptualized by Susan and hosted by Lisa.”
- Use of logo though not mandatory is very much appreciated to help spread the word.
Any questions? Please feel free to write to me.
So that’s it! So cook a storm and send them here. Waiting for your lovely entries which you can add to the linky below.