All the delicious pictures of Pancakes keep me drooling over them and wishing I can eat them!
Well you will say that is nothing new. I am drooling over most of the food pictures I see. Most of my comments are,”Mmmmmmm I want that!” no thought process is needed its plain desire from the bottom of my heart!
You may also say so make the Pancakes and eat them, the recipe is simple enough. I have a problem these Pancakes are something that I have to eat on my own and I do not want to eat them alone.
Pancakes need to be shared, savored in company, and flinched from someone else’s plate.
So when my friend said she was coming over I jumped! We had Pancakes, Eggless Pancakes as she does not eat eggs (and I did not have any)! It did not matter that it was afternoon and it does not matter if you think I am crazy. We enjoyed them!!
We made a batch out of nachi flour or ragi flour as she is cutting down on Maida or APF, they look well, a little too well done but they were not and were delicious!!
The original recipe is from Raks Kitchen do check the original recipe here.
Recipe Source: Rak’s Kitchen
- 1 cup ragi or nachi flour
- 1 cup milk
- 1 tblspn sugar
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 tblspn oil
- 1 tblspn baking powder
- Mix the ragi flour, sugar, salt and baking powder. I used the whisk.
- Add the oil and milk and set aside for 10 minutes.
- Heat a non-stick pan. I used my square fried egg pan as its small and heats up very easily I got it off the flame and poured a ladleful batter.
- Cook on one side fully before you flip it over and cook on the other side.
- Serve hot with honey and a dollop of butter.
So this is the part of my Blogging Marathon where we are blogging with alphabets.
Here is what I have made till now
Hi! First time here?
Well then you are Most Welcome! I hope you keep coming back for more here.
If you are my regular visitor then a big Thanks, for you encourage me to experiment more!! I would like you to please click on my link below and like my Face Book page. I will be happy if you can follow me on Twitter too!