This Moong Sprouts And Spinach Baked Khaman Dhokla is the healthier version of Khaman.Traditionallt this fluffy and spongy snack is made with gram flour, yogurt, spinach, sprouts and aromatic spices and herbs is steamed and is a crowd-pleaser. Baking reduces the oil used and it a guilt-free healthier option. Tangy and mildly sweet flavor, Khaman is a quick snack or a party appetizer. Make and enjoy the authentic Gujarati snack.
#9 Delicious Cookies Recipes for Christmas
Christmas is around the corner and it calls for cookies and cakes does it not?
Currently, I am between ovens and hand blenders so my baking is totally restricted so I am looking at my old bakes and drooling over some and cringing over some. But I love them all. Like to get more of these recipes? I have curated #9 Delicious Cookies Recipes for Christmas. Do check them out! Follow me on social media for more delicious recipes that are healthy and simple to make. You can also subscribe to my newsletter I promise not to spam you!
- Easy Sugar Drop Cookies
- Whole-wheat Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Gingerbread Cookies
- Soft Oatmeal Cookies
- Savoury Samo Rice Cookies
- Ultimate Chocolate Cream Cheese Cookies
- Peanut Butter and Jelly Thumbprint Cookies
- Amaretti di Saronno Recipe
Check out my #9 Delicious Cookies Recipes for Christmas
My absolute favourite are these delicious Carmelita! Carmelitas uses oats, nuts and chocolate not to mention caramel sauce or dulce de leche fit the bill to the T. Check it out.
2.Easy Sugar Drop Cookies
A Simple, easy and cookie that needs hardly any equipment is Easy Sugar Drop Cookies! Be warned but you will not stop with just one cookie. Want the recipe? Here you go.
3. Whole-wheat Chocolate Chip Cookies
Akanksha made these delicious cookies when I was out of town and she was about 14 years old. I still remember how very scared I was when she asked me if I had seen her pictures. 😀 These are pictures she took too and her recipe too (I can say its kid's play).
Check the new edited recipe out!
4. These Gingerbread Cookies were something the girls wanted and I baked. Never did I expect the girls to like them but they did love them. You can try them out too.
5. Soft Oatmeal Cookies
My struggles with getting the girls to eat oatmeal are well documented. These cookies were just to get them to eat oats. The girls did not know what they ate and so wanted more of these cookies. Test these Soft Oatmeal Cookies out!
6. Savoury Samo Rice Cookies
The Mr Hyde side of mine which I keep well under cover occasionally does show up and we have some delicious masterpieces! Do not believe me then try these Savoury Samo Rice Cookies. These cookies are ideal for those who prefer savoury and mind you after all the sweets even I crave for them.
7. Ultimate Chocolate Cream Cheese Cookies
7. I do not think I managed to solve the case of the disappearing cookies when Akanksha decided we are baking these Ultimate Chocolate Cream Cheese Cookies. Needless to say, I loved it that the girls liked these cookies.
8. Peanut Butter and Jelly Thumbprint Cookies
Is Christmas over without these delicious Peanut Butter and Jelly Thumbprint Cookies? I absolutely love how they deck up the serving tray! Don't you?
9.Amaretti di Saronno Recipe
9. The one cookie that can be the base of so many desserts is Amaretti di Saronno Recipe! Try making these cookies and build on them to make awesome desserts.
So these #9 Cookies Recipes are my absolute favourites. Which ones do you plan to make from the list above? Do you have any of your favourites? Do share with me and pray I get my oven in time to bake some of these and more.
Chef Mireille says
The gingerbread cookies are calling my name. I will definitely be making those soon!
I definitely want some Mir.
Priya Satheesh says
What a fabulous collection of baked goodies... Perfect for this season!
Mina Joshi says
Thanks for sharing this lovely selection of cookies. With Christmas coming, I will be making some and I may try the oatmeal ones.
Those are my favourite, Mina.