Ghuguni Recipe checks all the boxes for me. It is vegan, gluten-free, protein-rich and easy to make. A simple side dish that can be served as a snack too. Try making this yum curry and you will fall in love with it!
Christmas is around the corner and it calls for cookies and cakes does it not?
Currently, I am between ovens and hand blenders so my baking is totally restricted so I am looking at my old bakes and drooling over some and cringing over some. But I love them all. Like to get more of these recipes? I have curated #9 Delicious Cookies Recipes for Christmas. Do check them out! Follow me on social media for more delicious recipes that are healthy and simple to make. You can also subscribe to my newsletter I promise not to spam you!
- Easy Sugar Drop Cookies
- Whole-wheat Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Gingerbread Cookies
- Soft Oatmeal Cookies
- Savoury Samo Rice Cookies
- Ultimate Chocolate Cream Cheese Cookies
- Peanut Butter and Jelly Thumbprint Cookies
- Amaretti di Saronno Recipe
Check out my #9 Delicious Cookies Recipes for Christmas
My absolute favourite are these delicious Carmelita! Carmelitas uses oats, nuts and chocolate not to mention caramel sauce or dulce de leche fit the bill to the T. Check it out.
A Simple, easy and cookie that needs hardly any equipment is Easy Sugar Drop Cookies! Be warned but you will not stop with just one cookie. Want the recipe? Here you go.
Akanksha made these delicious cookies when I was out of town and she was about 14 years old. I still remember how very scared I was when she asked me if I had seen her pictures. 😀 These are pictures she took too and her recipe too (I can say its kid’s play).
4. These Gingerbread Cookies were something the girls wanted and I baked. Never did I expect the girls to like them but they did love them. You can try them out too.
My struggles with getting the girls to eat oatmeal are well documented. These cookies were just to get them to eat oats. The girls did not know what they ate and so wanted more of these cookies. Test these Soft Oatmeal Cookies out!
The Mr Hyde side of mine which I keep well under cover occasionally does show up and we have some delicious masterpieces! Do not believe me then try these Savoury Samo Rice Cookies. These cookies are ideal for those who prefer savoury and mind you after all the sweets even I crave for them.
7. I do not think I managed to solve the case of the disappearing cookies when Akanksha decided we are baking these Ultimate Chocolate Cream Cheese Cookies. Needless to say, I loved it that the girls liked these cookies.
Is Christmas over without these delicious Peanut Butter and Jelly Thumbprint Cookies? I absolutely love how they deck up the serving tray! Don’t you?
9. The one cookie that can be the base of so many desserts is Amaretti di Saronno Recipe! Try making these cookies and build on them to make awesome desserts.
So these #9 Cookies Recipes are my absolute favourites. Which ones do you plan to make from the list above? Do you have any of your favourites? Do share with me and pray I get my oven in time to bake some of these and more.