Last Updated on
This sentence is enough to scare me!
- 1 cup butter
- ¾ cup brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 2 ½ cup Maida/APF
- 2 tsp cinnamon powder
- ½ tsp clove powder
- ½ tsp nutmeg powder
- 2 tsp ground ginger
- Cream together softened butter, brown sugar and white sugar till it becomes pale.
- Beat in the egg.
- In a separate bowl blend the dry ingredients.
- Blend in the butter mixture until well mixed and your dough forms a ball.
- Flatten the dough and wrap in cling film and refrigerate for at least ½ an hour.
- Once ready to bake, preheat the oven to 180C/ 350°F.
- Roll the dough on a lightly floured surface till about 1/8 inch thick, cut in shapes (I did not).
- Transfer on a lightly greased mould keeping space in between the cookies as they will spread.
- Bake for about 7 minutes or golden brown around the edges.
- Cool completely on a wire rack.
- Once cool,you can frost them or eat them plain. In my house we had them plain.
then you are Most Welcome! I hope you keep coming back for more here. If you
are my regular visitor then Thanks, for you encourage me to experiment more!! I
would like you to please click on my link below and like my Facebook Page.
I will be happy if you can follow me on on Twitter too!