Easy to make Coconut Coriander Chutney Recipe using everyday pantry ingredients with substitutions and variations, Also called nariyal ki chutney you can enjoy chutney with idli, dosa, upma, Pongal or just plain chapati.
|Mocha Coffee Cake with Espresso Glaze|
Mocha Coffee Cake with Espresso Glaze was baked for my younger ones birthday, I wanted to order a cake for her.
Hubby and she were adamant that I should make the cake not order it.
Mocha Coffee Cake with Espresso Glaze
- 2 cups Maida/APF
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp baking soda
- ¼ tsp salt
- 12 tbsp butter softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 tsp vanilla essence
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 tbsp cocoa dissolved in 1 ½ tbsp hot water
- 2 tbsp coffee dissolved in 1 tbsp hot water
- 1 ½ tbsp coffee dissolved in 2-3 tbsp water
- ¾ cup powdered sugar
- Grease an 8-inch bundt pan.
- Preheat oven to 350⁰F/180⁰C.
- Sift flour, baking powder, soda, salt.
- Combine butter and sugar at medium speed till pale and fluffy.
- Add 1 egg at a time and beat after each addition.
- Add vanilla essence.
- Add the flour alternating with sour cream the last addition should be flour.
- Divide the flour into 3 parts.
- In one add cocoa mixture and mix well.
- in the second add the coffee and mix well.
- The third will remain as vanilla.
- In the bundt pan add a scoop of coffee, add vanilla, the add chocolate next to one another.
- Bang the pan on the counter 3-4 times to settle the batter.
- Bake for 45 minutes or till a skewer inserted in the cake come out clean.
- Transfer the mould to a wire rack for 10 minutes then unmould and transfer to a serving tray.
- Pour the glaze over the cake and let the cake cool completely before serving.
I will be happy if you can follow me onTwitter too!