You can make this gluten-free ladoo, a round ball of melt in the mouth magic called Besan Laddu or plain Besan Unde. Simple pantry ingredients make this sweet a divine offering to the Gods! Served in a traditional meal as a sweet or as a dessert, a delicacy made with Bengal Gram flour you cannot stop eating just one!
Simple Hershey’s “Perfectly Chocolate” Chocolate Cake is an all-time favourite bake, simple and delicious and versatile.
An easily adaptable cake make the chocolate cake as a sheet cake, muffins, one-pan cake, 3 layer cake, bundt cake. The best part is you can use the ingredients locally available to make this cake not just Hershey’s ingredients.
I first came across this delicious Hershey’s “Perfectly Chocolate” Chocolate Cake Egg-less when I was a part of eggless baking group where we converted cakes with eggs to eggless cakes.
The reason I am baking this cake is birthday we have 3 birthdays in a row. Mine followed by hubby then by the kiddo. So this becomes a bake season much to my elder daughter’s irritation. She is a May baby and so it becomes too hot to bake then.
The ingredients you will need to make a Hershey’s “Perfectly Chocolate” Chocolate Cake Egg-less
- The main ingredient of the Chocolate Cake is Cocoa, Yes Cocoa not chocolate.
- The liquids that we need are water, milk and oil.
- In case you are using eggs then you need 4 eggs, or use 2 tablespoon egg replacer powder with 6 tablespoon of water.
- The fat is an oil that I have mentioned earlier.
- The flour I have used ragi flour once, generally, I use maida/app purpose flour.
- The fluffy cake will depend on your baking powder, there are people who use baking soda too but I don’t like the flavour it gives. (everyone says it is n my head but yes I avoid baking soda).
- Since we are using the oil you will need to use salt, essence for a lovely aroma. I love a mix of coffee and vanilla.
How to make the Hershey’s “Perfectly Chocolate” Chocolate Cake
The steps are simple
- Preheat the oven to 180C. Grease and flour your mould.
- Mix the sugar, flour, cocoa and sugar in a large bowl.
- Beat the eggs, milk and the vanilla essence till the eggs are well blended.
- Make a well in the centre of the flour mix, add the egg and milk mixture. Beat. Pour the hot coffee, beat and transfer to the mould. Bake till the toothpick comes out clean.
- Transfer to the wire rack too cool for 10 minutes then remove from the tins.
Hershey’s “Perfectly Chocolate” Chocolate Cake Eggless
- Bowl for mixing
- Hand-Held Beater
- Baking mould
- ½ cup oil
- 2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup boiling water
- 2 tablespoon egg replacer + 6 tablespoon water
- 1 cup milk
- 1- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1- ¾ cups all-purpose flour
- ¾ cup HERSHEY’S Cocoa
- 1- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- 2 cups sugar
- Heat oven to 180°C. If you are making cupcakes then line your cupcakes moulds. Else grease and flour your moulds.
- Stir together sugar, flour, cocoa, baking powder, baking soda and salt in a large bowl.
- Add egg replacer& water, milk, oil and vanilla; beat on medium speed of mixer 2 minutes.
- Stir in boiling water (batter will be thin).
- Pour batter into prepared pans.
- Bake 30 to 45 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in centre comes out clean.
- Cool 10 minutes; remove from pans to wire racks. Cool completely.
- Frost with buttercream or with chocolate ganache.
This is a very flexible cake you can make it
- A one-pan cake use a greased and floured 13x9x2-inch baking pan. The method is the same preheat the oven to 180°C. Pour the batter into prepared pan. Bake 30 to 35 minutes or till the toothpick comes out clean. Cool 10 minutes; remove from pans to wire racks. Cool completely. Frost. Serves 10-12.
- Make a 3 layered cake again use greased and floured three 8-inches round baking pans. Preheat the oven to 180°C. Pour the batter into prepared pans. Bake 30 to 35 minutes. Cool 10 minutes; remove from pans to wire racks. Cool completely. Frost.
- Make a bundt cake grease and flour a 12-cup Bundt pan. Preheat the oven to 180°C. Pour the batter into prepared pans. Bake 50 to 55 minutes. Cool 15 minutes; remove from pans to wire racks. Cool completely. Frost.
- To make cupcakes line 30 muffin cake cups which are -1/2 inch in diameter. Preheat the oven to 180°C. Fill cups 2/3 full with batter. Bake 15 to 20 minutes or till the toothpick comes out clean. Cool completely. Frost.
The other variations of chocolate cake I have tried are
- Egg-less Whole-Wheat Chocolate Cake #Choctoberfest
- Blender Chocolate Cake~ Egg less and Soft
- Chocolate Heart of Darkness Cakes
- Chocolate Cheese Cake for Baking Partners
Your Shopping List
Disclaimer: We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.in and affiliated sites. When you click and buy through this site, it helps us earn to keep this site running.
Pin For Later