Last Updated on
Thanks, Veena for this delicious recipe.
- 4 cups raw rice
- 1 cup urid dal
- ½ cup sago/sabudana
- Salt to taste
- ½ tsp cooking soda (optional)
- Wash the rice and urid dal.soak them for 12 hours.
- Wash the sago and soak them in lots of water. I had approximately 1 ½
cups water on the sago in leave it again for 12 hours.
- Grind the dal, rice and the sago to a fine paste.
- Leave it to ferment for about 8-12 hours.
- Add the salt and soda if using. Mix well and steam for 8-10 minutes.
- Serve hot with sambhar and chutney.
Linking to Come join us for breakfast.