Easy, creamy Eggless Custard Vanilla Ice Cream Recipe that is made in the freezer. You can also customise it too for your favourite flavours! Try it!
F or today’s Blog Hop the brain child of Radhika I am paired with Suchitra of Simple Indian Food. Not only does Suchitra have an enormous number of recipes she has also featured new budding bloggers in her blog.
I have bookmarked quite a few recipes to be tried later. But being festive season I was keen on trying some savories. But savories I wanted had to have some health quotient in them, what better way to have them but to add veggies.
So I decided to try Palak Sev. I started to make the sev only to discover the sev disc was missing and only the chakali disc was there. Hence I settled to make chakalis.
The original Sev is here I made changes to suit our tastes.
The quantity I made was very small for I start coughing when I fry but the aroma of the frying chakali was enough to draw all the family in the kitchen.
2 cup besan
1 cup rice flour
1/2 tsp ajwain
1 bundle palak
2 cloves garlic
A few springs of coriander
1 green chilli
2 tsp butter
1. Wash and steam the palak in the micro for 2 minutes on high.
2. Refresh by soaking in iced water for 2 minutes. Drain and pat dry.
3. Next transfer the palak, green chilli, garlic and coriander in the mixer and grind to a fine paste. In case the mixture does not reach the blades add the dry flour about 1 tblspn and grind in no case should you add water.
4. Heat the oil in a kadhai/wok
5. Mix all the ingredients except the oil and knead well.
6. Fill in the chakali press and on a plastic squeeze out the chakali.
7. Slide carefully in the hot oil and deep fry both the sides on low flame till done.
Sending this Blog Hop Wednesday
Sending this to Diwali Special Sweets and Savouries