Make your own indulgent Almost Ferrero Rocher Chocolate at home with our easy recipe. Perfect for satisfying your sweet cravings!
Honey lemon tea recipe soothes the throat and eases colds.
Honey lemon tea is basically hot water in which you add lemon and honey there is no tea here. Our paediatrician had recommended this soothing brew for my daughter when she was younger.
You can add tulsi/holy basil when you heat the water. In Goa when a child is small they also add black raisins to help ease cold.
Honey Lemon Tea Recipe
- 1 ½ cup water
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon honey
- ⅛ teaspoon tea leaves optional
- ½ teaspoon ginger chopped, optional
- 4-5 leaves of tulsi/holy basil optional
- 4-5 black raisins optional
- Boil the water with the ginger, black raisins and tulsi leaves (if using) reduce it to 1 cup.
- Add tea leaves if using and let the mixture steep.
- Cool bit before adding the honey and lemon stir well.
- Drink up hot.