1 December, 2008
Onion ChutneyPosted in : Uncategorized on by : ArchanaPotdar Tags: Chutney, Condiments, onion
2 onions roughly chopped
½ tsp jeera
I tsp oil
1tblspn red chilli powder (adjust as per taste)
½ Grated coconut
a marble sized ball of tamarind
1. Heat oil add jeera and wait till it changes colour.
2. Fry onions till it softens a bit.
3. Add the coconut and switch off the gas.
4. Add the rest of the ingredients and mix well.
5. Cool and grind to a fine paste with a little water if needed..