The spicy and delicious condiment that peps up mealtimes! Simple to make Gun Powder Chutney uses flax seeds as one of the ingredients. How else do I feed the reluctant family flax seeds?
2 onions roughly chopped
½ tsp jeera
I tsp oil
1tblspn red chilli powder (adjust as per taste)
½ Grated coconut
a marble sized ball of tamarind
1. Heat oil add jeera and wait till it changes colour.
2. Fry onions till it softens a bit.
3. Add the coconut and switch off the gas.
4. Add the rest of the ingredients and mix well.
5. Cool and grind to a fine paste with a little water if needed.