The spicy and delicious condiment that peps up mealtimes! Simple to make Gun Powder Chutney uses flax seeds as one of the ingredients. How else do I feed the reluctant family flax seeds?
During production, the milk is usually acidified, and adding the enzyme rennet causes coagulation. The solids are separated and pressed into final form. Some cheeses have molds on the rind or throughout. Most cheeses melt at cooking temperature.”
the curdling. Vegetarian alternatives to rennet are available also.
Generally speaking, hard cheeses last longer than soft cheeses, such as Brie or goat’s milk cheese. .”
- ½ fresh cream or malai (you can use heavy cream)
- ½ cup curds/ yogurt
- 1 tsp vinegar
- ½ tsp salt
- Mix all the ingredients in a large vessel and bring to a boil, till
- the whey and curds separate.
- Line a sieve with muslin or cheese cloth pour contents in the sieve.
- The whey water drip for 15 minute and then strain any remaining liquid with your hands
- Ricotta cheese is ready!
- Stays good refrigerated for 3 days.