A low-fat Apple and Cashew nut Halwa Recipe that tastes amazing is deal for the coming festive season of Navratri and Diwali. Comfort food for the Fall season too! Simple, easy and healthy! You can adapt the Apple Pudding to suit a Vegans too!
During production, the milk is usually acidified, and adding the enzyme rennet causes coagulation. The solids are separated and pressed into final form. Some cheeses have molds on the rind or throughout. Most cheeses melt at cooking temperature.”
the curdling. Vegetarian alternatives to rennet are available also.
Generally speaking, hard cheeses last longer than soft cheeses, such as Brie or goat’s milk cheese. .”
- ½ fresh cream or malai (you can use heavy cream)
- ½ cup curds/ yogurt
- 1 tsp vinegar
- ½ tsp salt
- Mix all the ingredients in a large vessel and bring to a boil, till
- the whey and curds separate.
- Line a sieve with muslin or cheese cloth pour contents in the sieve.
- The whey water drip for 15 minute and then strain any remaining liquid with your hands
- Ricotta cheese is ready!
- Stays good refrigerated for 3 days.