Making Yogurt Indian way is very easy. Homemade dahi is creamy, delicious and healthy too. Use this curds for a host of healthy benefits as a snack, dip, dressing or accompaniment to your meal.
Today in #Buffet on Table join me in Malaysia and enjoy #Jala Roti and a#Quick Paneer Sambal.
This was originally a Quick Tofu Sambal at Love 2 Cook. Actual both the #Jala Roti and #Sambal are from her place.
Let us head straight to the delicious Sambal that we loved a lot. I have used this #Malaysian Sambal which I will post shortly.
Quick Paneer Sambal
- Preparation time: 5 Minutes
- Cook time: 10
- Serves: 4
- 250 Grams Paneer cut each into cubes
- 2 Garlic cloves minced
- 1 Onion, large sliced
- 3 Tablespoons Sambal paste (adjust as per taste)
- 2 Tomatoes medium
- 2 Kaffir lime leaves, shredded or just like that (I did not use)
- Salt to taste
- 1 Tablespoon Oil
- 1 ½ Cups Water
- Stir fry garlic and add onions and stir till the onions become translucent.
- Add tomatoes and salt and sambal paste; keep stirring till the oil separates.
- Add water and bring to boil.
- Add the paneer and kafir lemon leaves if using.
- Mix together and dish out.
- Perfect with plain white rice or bread. But I served it with Roti Jala.
[inlinkz_linkup id=533193 mode=1].