Who says you make only Gajar Halwa or Salads with Carrots? Try making this Creamy French Potage de Crécy Recipe! We loved it and was enjoyed with Focaccia.
In the last of this series of Pizza, I wanted to use up one of my bookmarks. I had seen it on PJ’s place and I flipped for the simplicity and the easy with which this Pizza can be made. Plus it gets your fridge clean!
Yes, you read right. Make this pizza use up the last few slices of bread, the half carrot, the 5 beans, the Marinara Sauce that was leftover from here get my drift!
Now I do have you interested right?
Like PJ said this Pizza has no recipe to it but I am trying to write down what I did.
I have stir fried the veggies here you can avoid it but I thought it gave an added flavour.
Leftover Bread Slices Pizza
- 6 Bread Slices I use whole wheat bread
- 1 Tablespoon Butter approx
- 1 Garlic clove small
- 1 Teaspoon Oil
- 1 Onion medium sized, chopped fine
- 1 Cup Mixed vegetables (I had carrots beans, cauliflower) diced fine
- 1/2 Cup Marinara Sauce
- 1/2 Capsicum sliced fine I had just green
- Mozzarella cheese
- With a rolling pin flatten the bread slices. Removing the edges will make sense if you know where you are going to use them.
- Pre-heat oven to 180°C.
- In a kadhai/wok heat the oil and fry the garlic till you get an aroma. Add the onions and fry till translucent.
- Add the veggies and stir till the raw smell goes away.
- Apply butter and arrange them in the muffin moulds.
- Bake the bread for about 5 minutes. Actually, my moulds were in the oven when it was pre-heating. I removed them after about 5 minutes.
- Spread the sauce in the bread cups. Add the vegetables and the cheese.
- Bake in the oven for 10 minutes or till the cheese melts.
- Serve warm.