Take a shortcut for your next Summer Party appetizer use bakery brought toast or Rusk! A simple and colourful snack that easy for kids to put together.
Last Updated on
Triple Joy Brownies I saw this name here at Love 2cookand opened it. For Love2cook has beautiful recipes and stunning pictures. Needles to say I was drooling.
I decided to make them immediately as both my kids were out to play Holi and I did not have help!! Most importantly I had all the ingredients at hand.
I made modifications, of course I have a name to live up to as Mad Scientist and someone who will never follow a recipe (unless it suits her) and then I am on tenterhooks hoping nothing goes wrong, but jokes apart the only thing I reduced was sugar and cream cheese.
125 grms butter
125 g dark chocolate
100 grms sugar (original demanded 200 grms)
3 eggs lightly beaten
50 grms plain flour
40 grms cocoa
¼ tsp baking powder
100 grms cream cheese (180 in the priginal original +50 grms caster sugar)
Dulce de Leche
1. In a double boiler melt the chocolate and sugar when it becomes a bit gooey add the butter. heat till the butter melts.
|The chocolate melted! Yummy!|
2. Remove from heat and whisk the eggs.
3. Mix the cocoa and flour mixture and pour in a rectangular greased tin.
4. In the original recipe the caster sugar and the cream cheese were mixed and beaten but since I did not I randomly added the cheese and dulce and spread it around. The dulce had its own mind though and did not spread as well. (Warm the dulce next time).
|Before the baking with the dulce on non cooparation|
5. Bake at 180°C for 25minutes. (auto bake runs for 35 minutes).
|Just out of the oven|
6. Cool on the wire rack.