You can make this gluten-free ladoo, a round ball of melt in the mouth magic called Besan Laddu or plain Besan Unde. Simple pantry ingredients make this sweet a divine offering to the Gods! Served in a traditional meal as a sweet or as a dessert, a delicacy made with Bengal Gram flour you cannot stop eating just one!
My friends gift me cookbooks, nothing new in that you will
say but this one was something I never expected. The fact that Mahesh in his
busy schedule remembered me and brought this book makes it special though he
says it’s a take away I am happy with it.
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 2 teaspoon garlic, chopped
- 4-5 tomatoes, blanched, peeled and pureed
- 1 teaspoon basil leaves, shredded
- Salt to taste
- Heat the olive oil in a thick kadhai/wok.
- Add the garlic and tomato puree, basil and salt.
- Heat and simmer on low flame till the sauce thickens.
- Use as needed.
then you are Most Welcome! I hope you keep coming back for more here. If you
are my regular visitor then Thanks, for you encourage me to experiment more!! I
would like you to please click on my link below and like my Facebook Page.
I will be happy if you can follow me on on Twitter too!