What is the Holiday Season for if not to indulge in these delicious cookies? Choose from these #9 Delicious Cookies Recipes for Christmas! We love them all.
The girls are crazy about pancakes!
They are crazy enough to make them themselves.
to make egg based dishes and this was what I suggested to them. An egg-less one is here.
Actually this one needs fillings to make up a great tasting pancake, fillings like marshmallows and nutella, personally I will prefer tomato salsa and cheese.
- 140g plain flour
- 4 eggs
- 200ml milk
- 50g butter, melted
- Oil, for cooking
- Add the flour into a bowl.
- Beat in the eggs until smooth.
- Add the milk gradually beat the mix is completely lump-free.
- Whisk in the melted butter.
- To make the Pancakes:
- Lightly oil a tawa/skillet.
- Over a medium heat ladle some batter into the pan.
- Cook for about 30 secs until golden.
- Flip over and cook on the other side.
- Pile the pancakes up and serve with your favourite filling.
- The girls had it with chocolate sauce they made.
then you are Most Welcome! I hope you keep coming back for more here. If you
are my regular visitor then Thanks, for you encourage me to experiment more!! I
would like you to please click on my link below and like my Facebook Page.
I will be happy if you can follow me on on Twitter too!