And if you are working mother then you get this message on a regular basis!
put together and tasty to eat. One of
the many options is noodles, versatile and you can jack up the nutritive value
adding veggies. My girls have somewhat, yes somewhat accepted that if mamma is
making noodles they have to put up with the vegetables in it. They get a lot of
marks for trying to get me change my mind about the veggies.
Instant Gratification~~Maggi Noodles, Hakka Noodles, Noodle Cutlet.
these as they use very little oil.
Stir-Fried Chilli Vegetables
- 125g noodles
- 1 tbsp tomato puree
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tbsp sweet chilli sauce
- ¼ cup + 1/8 cup warm water
- ½ tbsp oil +1/2 tsp
- Small piece ginger, grated
- 150g mixed vegetables (broccoli, baby corn, capsicum, onion)
- Boil noodles as per packet instructions.
- Drain and cool them in running water.
- Add oil and toss the noodles. Set aside.
- In a bowl mix the tomato puree, soy and chilli sauces with of
- Heat the oil in a kadhai/wok add the ginger and vegetables.
Stir fry for 2 minutes.
- Add the sauces and the noodles and further cook for 2-3
minutes until everything is piping hot.
- Serve hot.
then you are Most Welcome! I hope you keep coming back for more here. If you
are my regular visitor then Thanks, for you encourage me to experiment more!! I
would like you to please click on my link below and like my Facebook Page.
I will be happy if you can follow me on on Twitter too!