You can make this gluten-free ladoo, a round ball of melt in the mouth magic called Besan Laddu or plain Besan Unde. Simple pantry ingredients make this sweet a divine offering to the Gods! Served in a traditional meal as a sweet or as a dessert, a delicacy made with Bengal Gram flour you cannot stop eating just one!
What do I make from it?
When I made the mascarpone the option was to make tiramisu but I did not have the time to make the lady fingers that are used to make it. Okay
you can make tiramisu with cake but then I wanted something different.
option, okay a delicious option; to hell with people who are commenting on me
and my size I am going to have my cheese cake.
else but the biscuits. Around this time I had this “pink velvet cake” that was
masquerading as a red velvet cake that needed to be finished. So I was seriously thinking of a trifle. But Pradnya’s
no bake cheese cake kept calling me back.
glasses … portion control you see….I have to control how much others eat. J
No Bake Cheese Cake
- 1 cup mascarpone
- 1 teaspoon sour curd (hung curd)
- 1 cup whipped cream
- ¼ cup icing sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- I pound cake
- 1 packet of jelly of your choice set
- In the glass add the cake crumbled.
- In a bowl, beat the mascarpone with sour curd. Your cream
cheese is ready.
- In another large bowl, whip the cream
and icing sugar to form stiff peaks.
- Add the cream cheese and fold it in.
- Add the vanilla essence and mix again.
- Pour this mixture on the cake base and let it refrigerate for an hour.
- Just before serving add the cut jelly pieces.
then you are Most Welcome! I hope you keep coming back for more here. If you
are my regular visitor then Thanks, for you encourage me to experiment more!! I
would like you to please click on my link below and like my Facebook Page.
I will be happy if you can follow me on on Twitter too!