Mac n Cheese
- 500 grms macaroni
- Salt to taste
- 1 tblspn oil
- 4 cups white sauce
- 4 cups/340 grms gruyere, grated
- 2 cups/227 grms cheddar, grated
- ½ tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 340 grms/6 med. tomatoes
- 2 tblspn/28 grms unsalted butter, divided
- 1 ½ cups bread crumbs
|Mac n Cheese|
- Preheat the oven to 190°C or 375° F.
- Add the oil into a large pot of boiling salted water.
- Add the macaroni and cook al dente. Drain and set aside.
- In the hot white sauce add the gruyere, cheddar, 1 tablespoon salt, pepper.
- Add the cooked macaroni and stir well.
- Pour into a 8 inch baking dish.
- Slice the tomatoes and arrange on top of the macaroni.
- Melt the butter mix well with the fresh bread crumbs and sprinkle on
- Bake for 30 to 35 minutes, or until the sauce is bubbly and the
macaroni is browned on the top.
then you are Most Welcome! I hope you keep coming back for more here. If you
are my regular visitor then Thanks, for you encourage me to experiment more!! I
would like you to please click on my link below and like my Facebook Page.
I will be happy if you can follow me on on Twitter too!