A low-fat Apple and Cashew nut Halwa Recipe that tastes amazing is deal for the coming festive season of Navratri and Diwali. Comfort food for the Fall season too! Simple, easy and healthy! You can adapt the Apple Pudding to suit a Vegans too!
Mac n Cheese
- 500 grms macaroni
- Salt to taste
- 1 tblspn oil
- 4 cups white sauce
- 4 cups/340 grms gruyere, grated
- 2 cups/227 grms cheddar, grated
- ½ tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 340 grms/6 med. tomatoes
- 2 tblspn/28 grms unsalted butter, divided
- 1 ½ cups bread crumbs
|Mac n Cheese|
- Preheat the oven to 190°C or 375° F.
- Add the oil into a large pot of boiling salted water.
- Add the macaroni and cook al dente. Drain and set aside.
- In the hot white sauce add the gruyere, cheddar, 1 tablespoon salt, pepper.
- Add the cooked macaroni and stir well.
- Pour into a 8 inch baking dish.
- Slice the tomatoes and arrange on top of the macaroni.
- Melt the butter mix well with the fresh bread crumbs and sprinkle on
- Bake for 30 to 35 minutes, or until the sauce is bubbly and the
macaroni is browned on the top.
then you are Most Welcome! I hope you keep coming back for more here. If you
are my regular visitor then Thanks, for you encourage me to experiment more!! I
would like you to please click on my link below and like my Facebook Page.
I will be happy if you can follow me on on Twitter too!