Make your own indulgent Almost Ferrero Rocher Chocolate at home with our easy recipe. Perfect for satisfying your sweet cravings!
My family was my sure I have lost it, totally. All of them started finding excuses for me not to bake.
Inspite of this amazing enthusiasm I decided to bake the cake and carry it for my friends at work.
I was unnecessarily worried for the cake was so delicious that hubby and I got just a slice between the two of us. By the time I came out of the kitchen to the dining table where it was half finished. It was distributed out too. So I have been asked to make the same cake again.
- ⅔ cup (133g) sugar
- 2 cups (280g) Maida
- 2 teaspoon baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon baking soda
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¾ cup plain curds
- 2 tablespoon egg replace powder
- 6 tablespoon water
- 2 teaspoon vanilla essence
- ½ cup (113g) unsalted butter, melted and cooled
- ⅔ cup Kissan mixed fruit jam since it was too thick; I thinned it with 2 teaspoon of lemon juice.
- Preheat the oven to 200°C/400°F; butter muffin pans.
- In a large bowl, sift the flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
- Add sugar and mix.
- In a large glass measuring cup or small bowl whisk together the yogurt, eggs replacer, water, vanilla and melted butter until well blended.
- Pour the liquid ingredients over the dry ingredients and whisk lightly with a fork – do not over mix the batter, otherwise you’ll end up with tough muffins.
- Add the jam and whisk lightly, to keep the marbled effect. Divide the batter evenly among the prepared pans.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes or until the tops are golden and a skewer inserted in the centre of the muffins comes out clean.
- Transfer to a wire rack, cool 5 minutes, then carefully unmold. Let cool completely on the wire rack.
Linking this to Srivalli’s Cakes Mela.
Hi! First time here?
Well then you are Most Welcome! I hope you keep coming back for more here.
If you are my regular visitor then Thanks, for you encourage me to experiment more!!