A low-fat Apple and Cashew nut Halwa Recipe that tastes amazing is deal for the coming festive season of Navratri and Diwali. Comfort food for the Fall season too! Simple, easy and healthy! You can adapt the Apple Pudding to suit a Vegans too!
Homemade Ranch Dressing
- 1 cup Mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup Sour Cream
- 1/2 tsp dried chives
- 1/2 tsp dried parsley
- 1/2 tsp dried dill optional
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp onion powder
- 1/8 tsp Salt
- 1/8 tsp ground black pepper
- Whisk the mayonnaise, sour cream, chives, parsley, dill (if using), garlic powder, onion powder, salt and pepper.
- Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes before serving.
- I served it mixed with a salad. You can serve it as a dip too with fried mushrooms, Fried Zucchini etc.
- Store the unused dip in an airtight container. I will recommend using it up the next day.