Ghuguni Recipe checks all the boxes for me. It is vegan, gluten-free, protein-rich and easy to make. A simple side dish that can be served as a snack too. Try making this yum curry and you will fall in love with it!
Homemade Ranch Dressing
- 1 cup Mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup Sour Cream
- 1/2 tsp dried chives
- 1/2 tsp dried parsley
- 1/2 tsp dried dill optional
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp onion powder
- 1/8 tsp Salt
- 1/8 tsp ground black pepper
- Whisk the mayonnaise, sour cream, chives, parsley, dill (if using), garlic powder, onion powder, salt and pepper.
- Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes before serving.
- I served it mixed with a salad. You can serve it as a dip too with fried mushrooms, Fried Zucchini etc.
- Store the unused dip in an airtight container. I will recommend using it up the next day.