Simple, easy and delicious Bhagara Rice Recipe which pairs well with vegetarian and non-vegetarian dishes. Serve it with a spicy curry or plain with raita.
Homemade Ranch Dressing
- 1 cup Mayonnaise
- ½ cup Sour Cream
- ½ teaspoon dried chives
- ½ teaspoon dried parsley
- ½ teaspoon dried dill optional
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon onion powder
- ⅛ teaspoon Salt
- ⅛ teaspoon ground black pepper
- Whisk the mayonnaise, sour cream, chives, parsley, dill (if using), garlic powder, onion powder, salt and pepper.
- Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes before serving.
- I served it mixed with a salad. You can serve it as a dip too with fried mushrooms, Fried Zucchini etc.
- Store the unused dip in an airtight container. I will recommend using it up the next day.