Adding some healthy Milk flavourings! Bone strengthening Kachaya Dinka chi Pud Recipe with Healthy seeds and Nuts. Play around with flavours and textures!
Things have become pretty hectic in Office and so I have not blogged or visited any of my fellow bloggers. I intend to rectify this now on.
Hara Bhara Kabab is something that had made some time ago I came across the photograph and remembered that I had not blogged this.
I made this when my kids told me to make them when they saw me blanching some palak, leftover after making palak salad.
Here is what I did
1 cup spinach/ palak, blanched
½ cup peas, steamed with a little salt
2 green chillies
2 cloves garlic (optional)
A handful of coriander
2 big potatoes, boiled
6 sliced of bread soaked in water and squeezed dry
Oil to fry
1. Grind to a fine paste the palak/spinach, peas, green chillies, garlic, coriander.
2. In a big bowl grate the boiled potatoes. Ad the palak and bread mixture.
3. Add the salt. Mix to make the dough. ( Do not knead it a lot as it becomes sticky).
4. Apply a little oil to your hands and Make small flat balls with the dough.
5. In a bowl add the rava or bread crumbs and coat the balls with the mixture.
6. Shallow fry with a little oil. Reddish on both the sides.
7. Serve hot. Here I have served with pungent red chutney and tamarind chutney.