Bake this easy Eggless Pumpkin Bread this fall with homemade pumpkin puree.
Leftovers are the nemesis of any housekeeper. I am sure you will all agree. One way to get rid of all leftovers is to have a leftovers night like in “The Incredibles”, second is to get it out the very next day, like hubby’s Maushi does and it’s compulsory that all eat it, easy if you have only leftovers in the fridge. But for me who has tomorrow’s veggie, chopped onions, cooked dal to name a few, all of which I store in the container that I have cooked because there will be too many vessels to wash. Leftovers are lost!!
- American cuisine where chicken is used and the cutlet is usually run through flour, egg and bread crumbs then fried in a pan with some oil. The credited creator of the modern American chicken cutlet is thought to be Michael Santaniello.
- Cutlets are also available In British Cuisine where it is called a chop.
- Indian cuisine famous being Aloo Tikki.
- Italian cuisine the most famous is the Milanese cutlet (cotoletta alla milanese); a veal cutlet covered in bread crumbs and fried in butter or the Wienerschnitzel.
- The Japanese pronounce cutlet as katsuretsu or shorter katsu is breaded cutlet. Dishes with katsu include tonkatsu and katsudon. These are few of the many variations I read.
Mix rice, potatoes, oats, onion, green peas, all the sauces, garlic, and green chillies, salt to taste make a soft dough.
Make small balls, dredge in rava and shallow fry on a non stick tava.
Now since it got rejected I had to make up a new dish, here is what I did
Mix all the ingredients in the dough made above. Mix well.
Now check the seasoning, adjust the salt. Please note that we have already added salt earlier it needs to be distributed properly.
Make small balls flatten them and dredge them in rava and shallow fry.
Serve hot with tomato sauce.So in this way I got rid of my leftovers, rice in particular and had a delicious accompaniment + earned a lot of compliments!!
All rights reserved on photographs and written content are copy-written @The Mad Scientist’s Kitchen!! unless mentioned. Please Ask First