Making Yogurt Indian way is very easy. Homemade dahi is creamy, delicious and healthy too. Use this curds for a host of healthy benefits as a snack, dip, dressing or accompaniment to your meal.
Try this Delicious Bowl of Chocolate Smoothie!!
Me I like chocolates but just that!
Plain and unadulterated chocolate no shakes, no hot chocolate, no chocolate ice cream.
In fact, I tolerate the chocolate cornetto just for the chocolate in the cone below.
So when I recommend this Chocolate Smoothie Bowl it’s surprising. Isn’t it?
I saw this on Pavani’s site here and was as usual stumped. her pictures I think ar responsible for this drool-worthy bowl of breakfast.
I have tried it out twice already and have loved it. I have used regular dairy milk in place of the almond milk that Pavani has recommended.
Delicious Chocolate Smoothie Bowl
- ½ cup Rolled Oats
- 1-1 ¼ cup Milk
- 1-2 tablespoon Honey optional
- 1 tablespoon Cocao powder
- 1 tablespoon Chia seeds
- 1 Small Banana sliced
- Cashew nuts a few chopped
- The night before you want to make the smoothie bowl, combine oats, ½cup milk, honey, cacao powder, chia seeds in a bowl.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- In the morning, add ½cup of the remaining almond milk and blend until smooth.
- Pour into the serving bowl and top with your topping. Serve immediately.
Hi! First time here? Well then you are Most Welcome! I hope you keep coming back for more here. If you are my regular visitor then Thanks, for you encourage me to experiment more!! I would like you to please click on my link below and like my Facebook Page.
I will be happy if you can follow me on on Twitter too!