A low-fat Apple and Cashew nut Halwa Recipe that tastes amazing is deal for the coming festive season of Navratri and Diwali. Comfort food for the Fall season too! Simple, easy and healthy! You can adapt the Apple Pudding to suit a Vegans too!
Most Goan dishes sweets like Bebinca, Dodol are well known and are made of Coconut milk. Bath or Batkh as it sometimes pronounced is a delicious dish not too well known is made out of coconut and rava.
6. In the morning add salt and bake in a pre-heated oven at 180°C for 45 minutes or till golden brown.
1. Next time I am grinding both the rava and the coconut. Rava at a later stage.
2. Egg white to be beaten well before adding.
3. And 1/4 tsp more of baking powder. cake does not rise much so no need to sub divide the cake.
4. Why not add grated carrots for more colour and flavour?
Sending this to Priya’s Event here