Make some vegan Wonton soup with homemade wrappers and wontons for the Chinese New Year! Try it!
There is nothing like “Bread Upit” and filter coffee for breakfast, here is the way I like “Bread Upit” the best.
4 slices of bread (1-2 days old is better)
1 onion, chopped
1 tomato, chopped
1-2 green chillies
1 spring Curry leaves
2 teaspoon Oil
Sugar to taste
1. In the mixer with the dry blade add the bread slice torn a bit. Grind to get fine crumbs.
2. Heat oil in the kadhai, crackle mustard, jeera add the urid daal .stir till the daal reddens then add hing/asafoetida, green chillies, curry leaves.
3. Stir fry the onions till soft. Add the rest of the ingredients except the coriander Stir.
4. Cover and cook for approximately 5 minutes.
5. Let it stand cover for about 5 more minutes. Then stir in the coriander and serve hot..