The Panchamrutham, Panchamrit, Panchamrut or Charanamrut, The Elixir of Gods is simple, easy and healthy and a must for Hindu and Jain Religious Functions.
There is nothing like “Bread Upit” and filter coffee for breakfast, here is the way I like “Bread Upit” the best.
4 slices of bread (1-2 days old is better)
1 onion, chopped
1 tomato, chopped
1-2 green chillies
1 spring Curry leaves
2 teaspoon Oil
Sugar to taste
1. In the mixer with the dry blade add the bread slice torn a bit. Grind to get fine crumbs.
2. Heat oil in the kadhai, crackle mustard, jeera add the urid daal .stir till the daal reddens then add hing/asafoetida, green chillies, curry leaves.
3. Stir fry the onions till soft. Add the rest of the ingredients except the coriander Stir.
4. Cover and cook for approximately 5 minutes.
5. Let it stand cover for about 5 more minutes. Then stir in the coriander and serve hot..