An easy and multipurpose Coffee Rub Mix that makes great a starter, side or a filling for a wrap! Your Vegan friend will also relish great food at your Holiday Table too. Try it!
Black Current Ice Cream happens to be my favourite ice cream.
Somehow the ice cream just sits there and waves out to me like hi how are you? Everytime!
Even if I eat something else and end up wishing I had eaten Black Currant Ice Cream!! It was not a surprise to the girls or hubby when at Mahama outlet in Panchgani I picked up Black Current Topping. In fact, they added it to my shopping bag without me even noticing it.
Now, it’s just before monsoon in Goa, India. The humidity is high and I am in no mood t cook, bake or okay stay in the kitchen!!
So the other day my husband walked in with a friend! I have absolutely nothing to offer.
Luckily I had some skimmed milk cooling in the fridge so with Black Currant Dessert Topping I made a milkshake. Wish I had taken pictures of it, though.
The shake was much appreciated but I was still left with some black current milkshake and after making the Tender Coconut Ice Cream some unsweetened whipped cream.
So it was logical to put them together wasn’t it? Occupied much less fridge/freezer space gave me an amazing dessert a few icicles. But still tasty ice cream that elder one appreciated.
Black Currant Ice Cream
- 2 Cups Whipped Cream unsweetened
- 400 ml Skimmed milk
- 1 Cup Black Currant Dessert Topping
- Whip the skimmed milk and the dessert topping in the mixer/blender till the mixture is well blended.
- Whip the cream till the peaks stand.
- Fold the milk shake in the whipped cream till well blended.
- Transfer to a Popsicle maker or to a sealed container and freeze till set.
- Hold the popsicle container in water before you unmould and serve.