Creamy Moutabel also called Mutabal is part of the Middle East Cuisine is made from Roasted Eggplant. A delicious way to add in your family’s diet aubergine a very healthy but much-disliked vegetable. Serve it as a part of Mezze Platter or for the Tailgating you host next?
It’s is strange how I chose to make this delicious Thai Noodles with Spicy Peanut Sauce! I did the childhood method of choosing inni minne mini mo….! The net result of this meal was YUM!!!
something uniquely Thai.
intensely, but briefly.
combinations of different tastes.
There must be a harmony of tastes and textures within individual dishes and the entire meal.
I have adapted my Thai Noodles with Spicy Peanut Sauce from here.
Thai Noodles with Spicy Peanut Sauce
- 1 Packet Rice noodles
- 3 Tablespoons Oil
- 1/2 Cup Spring onion chopped the greens and onions separated
- 1 cup Carrot finely shredded
- 2 cups mixed fresh vegetables like cauliflower,carrots,,mushrooms, beans, red, yellow and green capsicum
- 3 Tablespoons garlic minced
- 1/2 Tablespoons Ginger minced
- 1/4 Cup Honey
- 1/4 Cup Peanut butter
- 1/4 Cup Soy sauce
- 3 Tablespoons Rice vinegar
- 1/2 Tablespoons Chilli-garlic sauce
- Dhania/ Coriander Leaves for garnish
- Cook the rice noodles according to package instructions. In my case they were soaking the noodles in hot water for 45 minutes.
- Set aside.
- Heat the oil in thick kadhai/wok over high heat.
- Add onions, carrots, stir-fry veggies, garlic and ginger. Sauté until vegetables soften.
- Add honey, peanut butter, soy sauce, vinegar and chilli-garlic sauce and mix well. Simmer or 2 minutes.
- Drain the noodles and toss them in the kadhai/wok. Mix well.
- Serve warm garnished with spring onion greens and dhania/ coriander leaves.