Make your own indulgent Almost Ferrero Rocher Chocolate at home with our easy recipe. Perfect for satisfying your sweet cravings!
Tameta Methi Muthia nu Shaak is a traditional dish made in Gujarat.
Literality means muthias in tomato gravy.Here I have used methi muthia to make my gravy.
When I made methi muthia I wanted to try making the gravy to go with fulkas. The blend of the spices and the tangy tomato gravy is amazingly delicious.
Basically, this delicious dish is made from steamed muthia that means it is low fat.
I have copied this muthia from here and have loved it.
Since I was out of coriander I have garnished with holy basil or Tulshi.
Tamata nu Shaak
- Spoons and Ladles
- Chopping Board
- 4-5 muthias
- 1 tablespoon Oil
- 1 teaspoon cumin seeds
- 1 teaspoon ginger paste
- 4-6 cloves garlic crushed
- 2 green chilles chopped fine
- 2 Onions chopped fine
- 4 Tomatoes chopped fine
- ¼ teaspoon Haldi/turmeric powder
- 1 teaspoon dhania/ coriander powder
- 1 teaspoon Jeera/cumin Powder
- ½ teaspoon goda masala optional
- 1 teaspoon Red Chilli powder
- Salt to Taste
- ½ teaspoon Sugar
- 1 cup Water
- A few springs dhania/ coriander leaves
- In kadhai/wok heat oil splutter the mustard. Add the jeera and let them sizzle.
- Fry the ginger and garlic till the raw smell goes away.
- Fry the green chillies and onions till the onions become transparent.
- Add the tomatoes and cook till the tomatoes are soft.
- Add all the powders and mix well.
- Add the fried muthia and water.
- Simmer for 4-5 minutes the Muthia will soak up gravy.
- Sit in the chopped coriander leaves and serve.