Make your own indulgent Almost Ferrero Rocher Chocolate at home with our easy recipe. Perfect for satisfying your sweet cravings!
We had been on a trek to Sada Fort; it’s on the Karnataka and Maharashtra border. See here we are straddling the border post.
It’s a small village here called Sada village its picturesque is it not?
But the villager at whose house we had this delicious meal said," there in no work here, for small things we have go to Dodamarg, we walk it down we buy our necessities and climb back."
There was a fort here now it’s in total ruins. There were two cannons here but now one of them is robbed. This is a step well the villagers still use the water for drinking. Yes there are no pipelines as yet here.
- First oil your hands lightly and peel the bananas with a peeler.
- Make thick pieces of the raw banana, you can make circles or make long wedges but they should be about ¼ inch thick.
- Wash the pieces and apply salt, red chilli powder and haldi/turmeric powder. Set aside for 10 minutes. Mine were resting for about ½ an hour.
- Next dredge the banana piece in either thick rice rava or semolina or the fine Bombay rawa. I have used fine idli rava here. The rava will stick to banana pieces.
- Arrange them on non-stick tava/skillet drizzle with about 1 tblspn oil, any oil, I use rice bran oil. Cover and let the pieces cook on low flame.
- After about 5 minutes the pieces are done on one side. Flip them over and cook on the other side. Use 1 teaspoon oil if needed. I needed more than 1 tsp.
- Once done transfer them to a paper napkin.
- Serve hot as a snack but they are eaten in Goa with rice, dal like Toi and vegetable like Chana cho Ras.
|Kelya che Kappa
then you are Most Welcome! I hope you keep coming back for more here. If you are my regular visitor then Thanks, for you encourage me to experiment more!! I would like you to please click on my link below and like my Facebook Page.
I will be happy if you can follow me on on Twitter too!