“What are you making?”
he enjoyed it in his daily food.
- 1 or more heads of garlic
- Olive oil
- Heat the oven to 200° C / 400°F.
- Peel most of the dry skin off the garlic leaving the head and all the cloves connected.
- With a sharp knife cut off about ¼ inch off the top of the head of garlic. This will expose the tops of the garlic cloves.
- Drizzle 1 to 2 teaspoons of olive oil over the exposed surface of the garlic let the oil sink down into the cloves.
- Wrap the garlic aluminium foil and roast in the oven for 40 minutes. The garlic is done when a center clove is completely soft when pierced with a paring knife.
- Let the garlic cool slightly and serve.
- If you have questions as to how to get it out of the peel then tell them,” Press on the bottom of a clove” the garlic will come out.
- Roasted garlic can also be refrigerated for up to 2 weeks or frozen for up to 3 months.
- Pressed for time? Then you can separate the head of garlic into individual cloves. Leave the cloves intact and covered with their skin, toss with olive oil, and roast in a foil packet until soft.
- The garlic head gets done in 40 minutes; you can continue roasting until deeply golden for a more caramelized flavour — check the garlic every 10 minutes. Exact roasting time will depend on the size of your garlic, the variety, and its age.
then you are Most Welcome! I hope you keep coming back for more here. If you
are my regular visitor then Thanks, for you encourage me to experiment more!! I
would like you to please click on my link below and like my Facebook Page.
I will be happy if you can follow me on on Twitter too!