Simple, easy and delicious Bhagara Rice Recipe which pairs well with vegetarian and non-vegetarian dishes. Serve it with a spicy curry or plain with raita.
I baked these delicious Hershey’s Brownie Cupcakes for our anniversary.
Walnuts and chocolate both hubby’s favourites and the kids had their Chocolate and Walnuts Brownie Cupcake.
Actually, the day began with me not feeling so good there were some tests that were due and I was frankly worried.
So I did not think I will be baking! In fact, we had taken the family out for the celebratory dinner one day early.
In the evening I wanted to bake as I was given the all-clear signal and when I was searching for brownies this recipe from Hershey’s was something I wanted to try.
Simple one bowl recipe, as the recipe calls, use a spoon to beat your batter and you have one spatula-less to wash. Call me lazy or whatever I like to be out of the kitchen as soon as possible. By the way, I have used Malaysian cocoa powder it gives you a very dark chocolate colour but the taste is awesome. I will next time use white sugar with the cocoa. Perfect for the BM theme Let them eat Brownies.
- 227 grams Butter
- ½ cup Cocoa Powder I have used Malaysian cocoa
- 1 cup brown sugar packed
- ½ cup Sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Essence
- 1 cup Maida/APF
- ¼ tsp Baking powder
- 1-⅓ nuts chopped divided (I used walnuts)
- Heat oven to180°C/ 350°F.
- Line 2-½-inch muffins cups with paper liners.
- In a large microwaveable bowl melt the butter on 100% power (Took me 45seconds).
- Stir in the cocoa until smooth with spoon.
- Next tip in both the sugars and stir till blended.
- Beat in the eggs and vanilla.
- Fold in the flour, baking powder and 1 cup nuts; stir until well blended.
- Fill the muffin cups about ⅔ full with batter.
- Sprinkle remaining nuts over top of each.
- Bake 22 to 25 minutes or until tops are cracked and feel firm (will be moist inside).
- Cool in muffin tray on wire rack about 15 minutes.
- Remove from muffin cups and cool completely.
Hi! First time here?
You are Most Welcome! I hope you keep coming back for more here. If you are my regular visitor then Thanks, for you encourage me to experiment more!! I would like you to please click on my link below and like my Facebook Page. I will be happy if you can follow me on on Twitter too!