A low-fat Apple and Cashew nut Halwa Recipe that tastes amazing is deal for the coming festive season of Navratri and Diwali. Comfort food for the Fall season too! Simple, easy and healthy! You can adapt the Apple Pudding to suit a Vegans too!
- Heat oil, add the mustard. When it splutters add urid dal and chana dal. Fry till they change colour a bit.
- Add the green chillies, curry leaves, asafoetida, til. When these are fried a bit add the methi. (Take care that the methi does not turn black for your entire dish will become bitter).
- Add the radish leaves and stir till the leaves are tender but not cooked.
- Mix the rest of the ingredients and cool.
- Grind in the mixer with a little water (if required) and serve with roti, dosa, idli.