You can make this gluten-free ladoo, a round ball of melt in the mouth magic called Besan Laddu or plain Besan Unde. Simple pantry ingredients make this sweet a divine offering to the Gods! Served in a traditional meal as a sweet or as a dessert, a delicacy made with Bengal Gram flour you cannot stop eating just one!
|Mooli ke Parathe/ Radish Paratha Indian Flat Bread|
Mooli ke parathe! Delicious and healthy take me to the time when I was asked,
“Roti khayenge?” Which will translate to,” will you have food? ”
Mooli ke Parathe/ Radish Paratha
- 2 cups whole wheat flour/atta+ for application
Mooli ke Parathe/ Raddish Paratha Indian Flat Bread
- ¾ cup white radish, grated
- ¼ cup radish leaves, chopped
- ½ teaspoon haldi/turmeric powder
- 1 ½ teaspoon chilli powder
- 1 teaspoon dhania/ coriander powder
- 1 teaspoon jeera/cumin powder
- A pinch of chat masala
- 1 teaspoon oil
- Salt to taste
- Oil for cooking
- Mix the grated radish, radish leaves salt and all the dry powders in a bowl. Knead and combine well. Let it stand for a few minutes to ½ and hour.
- Add the flour and 1 teaspoon oil mix all the flour.
- Knead with hardly any water. The water from the radish is generally enough but in case you need use water
sparingly to make a soft dough.
- Make 12 equal portions of the dough.
- Roll out each portion thinly into a circle, using a little whole wheat flour for rolling.
- Heat a non-stick tava/skillet and cook each paratha, using ¼ teaspoon of oil, till they turn golden brown in colour from both the sides.
- Keep aside to cool slightly.
- You can use 1 ½ cup of chopped fenugreek (methi) leaves instead of white radish and radish leaves for the above recipe.
then you are Most Welcome! I hope you keep coming back for more here. If you
are my regular visitor then Thanks, for you encourage me to experiment more!! I
would like you to please click on my link below and like my Facebook Page.
I will be happy if you can follow me on on Twitter too!