A low-fat Apple and Cashew nut Halwa Recipe that tastes amazing is deal for the coming festive season of Navratri and Diwali. Comfort food for the Fall season too! Simple, easy and healthy! You can adapt the Apple Pudding to suit a Vegans too!
Korean Cauliflower Stir Fry
- 1 head cauliflower, cut into florets
- 2 tblspns oil (I use rice bran oil)
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 1 tblspn water
- 1 tblspn vinegar
- 1 tsp soy sauce
- A pinch of sugar
- A pinch of salt
- 1 tblspn toasted sesame seeds
- Heat oil in a kadhai.
- Add garlic and fry for 1/2 minute.
- Add cauliflower and cook for 2 minutes.
- Meanwhile in a small bowl, whisk together the sesame oil, vinegar, water, salt, soy sauce and sugar.
- Add to skillet and stir to combine.
- Cook on medium high heat for 5-8 minutes.
- Add sesame seeds and stir to combine.
|Korean Cauliflower Stir Fry|
Hi! First time here? Well then you are Most Welcome! I hope you keep coming back for more here. If you are my regular visitor then Thanks, for you encourage me to experiment more!! I would like you to please click on my link below and like my Facebook Page.