Easy, creamy Eggless Custard Vanilla Ice Cream Recipe that is made in the freezer. You can also customise it too for your favourite flavours! Try it!
Korean Cauliflower Stir Fry
- 1 head cauliflower, cut into florets
- 2 tblspns oil (I use rice bran oil)
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 1 tblspn water
- 1 tblspn vinegar
- 1 tsp soy sauce
- A pinch of sugar
- A pinch of salt
- 1 tblspn toasted sesame seeds
- Heat oil in a kadhai.
- Add garlic and fry for 1/2 minute.
- Add cauliflower and cook for 2 minutes.
- Meanwhile in a small bowl, whisk together the sesame oil, vinegar, water, salt, soy sauce and sugar.
- Add to skillet and stir to combine.
- Cook on medium high heat for 5-8 minutes.
- Add sesame seeds and stir to combine.
|Korean Cauliflower Stir Fry|
Hi! First time here? Well then you are Most Welcome! I hope you keep coming back for more here. If you are my regular visitor then Thanks, for you encourage me to experiment more!! I would like you to please click on my link below and like my Facebook Page.