A chutney made with Tender Tamarind Leaves Pachadi Recipe is simply delicious. Also called Chintha Chiguru Tokkuthis spicy and sour chutney tastes great with just about anything. Try it with not just idli, dosa but with bhakri and chapati even steamed rice. Try it!
So I have taken you through all my failures of making an ice cream that will be acceptable after the Chocolate
and Coffee Ice Cream I made yesterday.
I need it by tomorrow.
- Sprite /lemonade, as needed
- Fruits of your choice, chopped (I used kiwi, peach)
- Slice the fruits. Fill the ice pop mould with the sliced fruits.
- You can add as many or as little fruits as you want. The more fruits you have in, the more packed it is and the better it looks. I was short on fruits, so I put only 3 pieces in each.
- Fill the mould with the liquid of your choice. Any see-through liquid is fine.
- Freeze overnight.
then you are Most Welcome! I hope you keep coming back for more here. If you
are my regular visitor then Thanks, for you encourage me to experiment more!! I
would like you to please click on my link below and like my Facebook Page.
I will be happy if you can follow me on on Twitter too!