Take a shortcut for your next Summer Party appetizer use bakery brought toast or Rusk! A simple and colourful snack that easy for kids to put together.
Last Updated on
So I have taken you through all my failures of making an ice cream that will be acceptable after the Chocolate
and Coffee Ice Cream I made yesterday.
I need it by tomorrow.
- Sprite /lemonade, as needed
- Fruits of your choice, chopped (I used kiwi, peach)
- Slice the fruits. Fill the ice pop mould with the sliced fruits.
- You can add as many or as little fruits as you want. The more fruits you have in, the more packed it is and the better it looks. I was short on fruits, so I put only 3 pieces in each.
- Fill the mould with the liquid of your choice. Any see-through liquid is fine.
- Freeze overnight.
then you are Most Welcome! I hope you keep coming back for more here. If you
are my regular visitor then Thanks, for you encourage me to experiment more!! I
would like you to please click on my link below and like my Facebook Page.
I will be happy if you can follow me on on Twitter too!