You can make this gluten-free ladoo, a round ball of melt in the mouth magic called Besan Laddu or plain Besan Unde. Simple pantry ingredients make this sweet a divine offering to the Gods! Served in a traditional meal as a sweet or as a dessert, a delicacy made with Bengal Gram flour you cannot stop eating just one!
My husband’s favourite breakfast is Fried Eggs.
I would have never ever written how to make a Fried Egg. I mean it’s no rocket science but then one of my friend’s and colleague reminded me that it may be simplest things but the learning also starts with alphabets.
So for Blogging Marathon with alphabets is not Fried Eggs apt?
So here is Fried Eggs my way…
To make Fried Eggs you will need
- 2 Eggs
- ½ teaspoon oil
- 2-3 Freshly ground Pepper (adjust as per taste)
- I make my eggs in a non-stick pan so I oil the pan then heat it. Since mine is a small square pan a drop is enough to grease the pan.
- Mix the salt and pepper together and set aside.
- Crack the eggs over the pan and sprinkle the salt and pepper especially over the yolk.
- Once the edges set slide them on a plate. Your sunny side up eggs is ready.
- In the picture I have double Fried Eggs. That is I have flipped them over and cooked them. Now there is a chance that the eggs as you are flipping the eggs over it may tear, and you end up with an ugly mess. To avoid that I slide the eggs over a plate (actually I prefer the Bergner cover so I can hold it in my hand) then I lift the pan and lower it over the lid, so initially my lid is down and the pan is on the top.
- Swiftly turn the pan and the lid so the lid is on top and the pan is below and return the pan back to the flame. You can try this, only please be very very careful and do not burn yourself. Also if you have a lot of oil on the pan please do not try this.
Here is what I have been featured here till now
Hi! First time here?
Well then you are Most Welcome! I hope you keep coming back for more here.
If you are my regular visitor then a big Thanks, for you encourage me to experiment more!! I would like you to please click on my link below and like my Face Book page. I will be happy if you can follow me on Twitter too!