As my neck is playing up I am keeping my intros short!! After
March you will dear reader get a full dose of my jabber!!
wedges that I had once in some restaurant.
course I could not get rid of my Indian tastes out and used chilli powder.
- 4 potatoes, washed
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- ½ tsp oregano
- ½ tsp rosemary
- ½ tsp sage
- 1 tsp chilli powder (optional)
- Freshly ground black
- Cut the potatoes in half length ways, then cut each half into
1.5cm-thick wedges and place in a large bowl.
- Add the oil, salt and pepper and the spices and use clean
hands to toss the potatoes until they are well coated with the oil.
- Let it sit and marinate for 15-30 minutes.
- Grease a baking tray.
- Spread the potatoes in a single layer over the greased tray
and drizzle with any oil remaining in the bowl.
- Preheat oven 220°C.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 10 minutes.
- Reduce oven temperature to 200°C and bake turn the potatoes
every 10 minutes you need to bake for furrther 30-35 minutes or until tender
- Serve immediately.
then you are Most Welcome! I hope you keep coming back for more here. If you
are my regular visitor then Thanks, for you encourage me to experiment more!! I
would like you to please click on my link below and like my Facebook Page.
I will be happy if you can follow me on on Twitter too!