A low-fat Apple and Cashew nut Halwa Recipe that tastes amazing is deal for the coming festive season of Navratri and Diwali. Comfort food for the Fall season too! Simple, easy and healthy! You can adapt the Apple Pudding to suit a Vegans too!
These are the Best Brownies I have eaten till now. They are chocolatey and full of walnuts the way we like brownies.
When I signed for Let Them Eat Brownies I expected to finish baking them in 1 day and have no trouble in finishing them. The trouble is I cannot bake 2 brownies in 1 day (I had one in my drafts so 2) not anymore. At work, my workload has increased magically and by the time I come home I have no interest in anything.
Ah! Well, it’s a phase will pass off soon enough.
Here is a recipe I have copied from Rajani’s place. It’s simple and yet delicious.
- 1/2 cup Butter
- 1 cup Sugar
- 1 tsp Vanilla Essence
- 1/2 cup Maida/APF
- 1/3 cup Cocoa Powder
- 1/4 cup Baking powder
- 1/4 tsp Salt avoid if using salted butter
- 1/2 cup Walnuts chopped
- 2 eggs
- Heat the oven to 350°F/180° C
- Grease a 9inch baking pan. I used 9*7 baking pan.
- Melt the butter. Mix sugar, vanilla and beaten eggs in a bowl.
- In another bowl mix the flour, cocoa, baking powder and salt if using. Make a well in the centre.
- In the dry ingredients add the wet ingredients and mix well.
- Stir in the walnuts.
- transfer the batter to the greased pan and spread it.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes till the toothpick comes out clean.
- Cool on the wire rack for 10 minutes before cutting in 8 big pieces or as you please.
Hi! First time here?
You are Most Welcome! I hope you keep coming back for more here. If you are my regular visitor then Thanks, for you encourage me to experiment more!! I would like you to please click on my link below and like my Facebook Page. I will be happy if you can follow me on on Twitter too!