Ghuguni Recipe checks all the boxes for me. It is vegan, gluten-free, protein-rich and easy to make. A simple side dish that can be served as a snack too. Try making this yum curry and you will fall in love with it!
These are the Best Brownies I have eaten till now. They are chocolatey and full of walnuts the way we like brownies.
When I signed for Let Them Eat Brownies I expected to finish baking them in 1 day and have no trouble in finishing them. The trouble is I cannot bake 2 brownies in 1 day (I had one in my drafts so 2) not anymore. At work, my workload has increased magically and by the time I come home I have no interest in anything.
Ah! Well, it’s a phase will pass off soon enough.
Here is a recipe I have copied from Rajani’s place. It’s simple and yet delicious.
- 1/2 cup Butter
- 1 cup Sugar
- 1 tsp Vanilla Essence
- 1/2 cup Maida/APF
- 1/3 cup Cocoa Powder
- 1/4 cup Baking powder
- 1/4 tsp Salt avoid if using salted butter
- 1/2 cup Walnuts chopped
- 2 eggs
- Heat the oven to 350°F/180° C
- Grease a 9inch baking pan. I used 9*7 baking pan.
- Melt the butter. Mix sugar, vanilla and beaten eggs in a bowl.
- In another bowl mix the flour, cocoa, baking powder and salt if using. Make a well in the centre.
- In the dry ingredients add the wet ingredients and mix well.
- Stir in the walnuts.
- transfer the batter to the greased pan and spread it.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes till the toothpick comes out clean.
- Cool on the wire rack for 10 minutes before cutting in 8 big pieces or as you please.
Hi! First time here?
You are Most Welcome! I hope you keep coming back for more here. If you are my regular visitor then Thanks, for you encourage me to experiment more!! I would like you to please click on my link below and like my Facebook Page. I will be happy if you can follow me on on Twitter too!