Last Updated on
Hot Chocolate Fudge is something that I have wanted to try for ages. Now seems to be the ideal time.
I love the simple easy to make recipes and this one is what I loved. No need to hunt for ingredients (most of them decide to disappear when I decide to make something) and these are quick to make.
All you need for this recipe are chocolate chips and condensed milk.
Turn your ice cream, fruits or cake in and indulge in a decadent treat.
The other sauce I have tried is eggless lemon curd.
This one I discovered was on Pioneer Women.
2 Ingredient Hot Chocolate Fudge| Toppings for Ice Cream
- 400 grams sweet condensed milk
- 1-1/2 cup dark chocolate chips
- In a microwave safe bowl add the chocolate chips.
- Add the condensed milk over the chocolate chips.
- Microwave for 30 seconds on high.
- Stir in between 30 seconds.
- After 2 minutes your chocolate will be ready to melt.
- stir well so that the chocolate chips melt in the condensed milk.
- Microwave again if needed.
- Serve warm with ice cream, cake, fruits.